Saturday 25 August 2012

Dasco's Diary No.3


What Dasco Did Next
(Click here to listen to Dasco's Diary)

OK, OK, I was hungry. And Master Sab did leave me to turn and turn in the house for a few hours with nothing better to do than to investigate the contents of the bin and a couple of cupboards.

It's in my nature, he's supposed to know this. I've seen him looking at wolf dog sites on the internet so he should have known better...

And I can't say I was too impressed with the contents of the bin either. Some empty biscuit packets, old eggshells and a few peapods - minus the peas, of course - pathetic.

The cupboards were more interesting but I'm still working out how to get into them. I managed to get my teeth on a large packet of crisps but they're foul things. Roast chicken and tyme, they're supposed to be. Salt, artificial flavouring and more salt more like. I gave them a miss after dipping one fang in.


Other than that not much to report. No bone yet. Jeez.

And they still haven't understood where I want my new corner to be. That's me sleeping in it in the last photo next to the table. And that is where I shall stay; I can see everything that goes on from there - perfect.

The pictures you can see on the wall are by Master Sab. He fancies himself as an abstract artist. Well, it's definitely abstract, but whether it's art or not I really don't know. I'd prefer a picture of a bone, but I quite like the colours nevertheless.

And it's by Master Sab. I must admit I'm starting to quite like the place and him too. He gives me lots of cuddles but does spend a huge amount of time in his office tapping away at his computer. I'll have to check out his desk and see if it's comfortable under there.



See you next time...

Your four-legged friend,
Dasco (Woof!)
____________________



Become a Pro Member
~ Find out more ~

Special Note to English students and their teachers
To practise your  English try these fun exercises...

  1. listen first before you read and try to understand
  2. listen and repeat aloud until your accent is perfect
  3. do a dictation: listen, write down everything then check
  4. read aloud to a friend and they write
  5. look up words you don't know in your dictionary
  6. learn by heart and tell the story to your friends
  7. read the story to someone then ask them questions
  8. get someone to ask you questions about the story
  9. print out, cut into paragraphs, then listen and put in order
  10. identify alll the nouns, verbs, adjectives, prepositions, etc.
  11. remove all the nouns, verbs, etc. then listen and fill in the gaps
  12. listen, stop recording randomly, and try to remember what comes next
  13. write a diary by your pet if you have one - if not pretend you do!

Discover our...
FUN ENGLISH LESSONS
PACK 1 ~



And Have Fun Learning English!
Sab

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Hotch Potch English: Fun English Lessons
Created & written by Sab Will
Copyright 2012 Sab Will / Hotch Potch English ~ The Unique English Language Website
_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin