Sunday 2 September 2012

Dasco's Diary No.4


Kicking Back & Chilling Out
(Click here to listen to Dasco's Diary)

I told him not to publish this totally unflattering shot - I mean, you can see everything - but oh no, publish he does, good grief.

Just because we dogs don't wear underpants doesn't mean we want our bits plastered all over the internet for the whole world to see.

OK then, apart from that, things are going fine, thanks. Here I am getting used to the sofa, which I'm sometimes allowed to use as a bed, as long as it's covered in a blanket.

Did I tell you I finally got my bed moved to the corner I like? You can see it behind me in these pictures. At last. Boy, it takes some people ages to understand the simplest of things, doesn't it?

Oh, and I got my first bone! But I'm saving that story till next time.

Master Sab says he's enjoying helping me write my diary and he hopes I like it too. Yes, I guess I do. I can't say I've met any other dogs who've got an internet diary in my neck of the woods, or anywhere for that matter. And I've met a few.

I was in the dog refuge four times before Master Sab finally rescued me and I really hope it's the last time I have to go there. Horrible place. No class whatsoever. And no sofas either.

Well, I've got to get back to doing some more lounging around I suppose. Try out a few new positions, that sort of thing. And hopefully not get my private bits splashed all over the web again. I think I'll have to get my own back on him for that one. Now, let me think...



See you next time...

Your four-legged friend,
Dasco (Woof!)
____________________



Become a Pro Member
~ Find out more ~

Special Note to English students and their teachers
To practise your  English try these fun exercises...

  1. listen first before you read and try to understand
  2. listen and repeat aloud until your accent is perfect
  3. do a dictation: listen, write down everything then check
  4. read aloud to a friend and they write
  5. look up words you don't know in your dictionary
  6. learn by heart and tell the story to your friends
  7. read the story to someone then ask them questions
  8. get someone to ask you questions about the story
  9. print out, cut into paragraphs, then listen and put in order
  10. identify alll the nouns, verbs, adjectives, prepositions, etc.
  11. remove all the nouns, verbs, etc. then listen and fill in the gaps
  12. listen, stop recording randomly, and try to remember what comes next
  13. write a diary by your pet if you have one - if not pretend you do!

Discover our...
FUN ENGLISH LESSONS
PACK 1 ~



And Have Fun Learning English!
Sab

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Hotch Potch English: Fun English Lessons
Created & written by Sab Will
Copyright 2012 Sab Will / Hotch Potch English ~ The Unique English Language Website
_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin